Payments out of Education (A), (B) or (C) Funds for illegal assessments to be recoverable from village concerned

93. Where a payment out of the Education (A), (B) or (C) Funds is made as in section 91 of this Law provided, the Director shall notify the Chairman of the Village Commission or the Committee of Management of the village for the educational requirements of which the assessment was made, and the Commission or Committee shall thereupon assess the amount so paid out of the aforementioned Education Funds, in the same manner as in the case of amounts which had been written off as irrecoverable from past assessments and such amount when recovered shall be repaid to the Education (A), (B) or (C) Funds, as the case may be.