Appeals to Governor

111. Any person who considers himself aggrieved by the manner in which the Director has exercised any power conferred upon him by this Law or any Regulations or delegated to him by the Governor may appeal in writing to the Governor who shall finally determine the matter and give such directions therein as he may think fit.